Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I want to go to a fun place....

So I picked Lincoln up from school the other day, and on the drive home he mentioned he wanted to go to a fun place. I told him we could go to a fun place! I then asked him what is a fun place? He responded back by telling me the fun place is where you going bowling. It surprised me. I didn't know he knew what bowling was. I am not sure he has ever been bowling, at least that he should remember. Someone at school must have talked about bowling. Michael and I decided that we would take the boys. We were feeling bad that Lincoln keep asking to go, so we splurged and went bowling tonight. The boys thought it was way fun and it sure was a treat for us to get out and doing something different. Now a days we sure don't get to do that a lot.




2 comments:

The Hardy's said...

What a fun activity. My boys love to bowl too.
Hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN! And cute that he picked bowling as his "fun" place to go. Kids are so funny. Looks like they had the best time in the pics.