Thursday, December 10, 2009

Winter Wonderland Celebration

Last week Lincoln's preschool class had a winter wonderland party. I am so thankful for my dear friend Linda Alder for watching my kids and my nieces, who I tend everyday, so I could go and help with the party, spend time with Lincoln in his classroom and then have school lunch with Lincoln. Thanks Linda!



They made some really cute, fun items. They made snowflakes out of popsicle sticks and then decorated them with glitter. They went on a search throughout the school for the missing gingerbread man, and then once they found him back in the classroom they go to decorate their own gingerbread man. They also made little snowmen out of marshmallows and pretzels (Lincoln wanted to make a robot instead!!).

Lincoln was so proud of his bird feeder that when he got home from school he immediately wanted to hang it outside on the tree for the birds.

No comments: