Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting in the Christmas spirit!

On the Saturday before Christmas the boys and I made some yummy fudge to take to our neighbors. They had so much fun helping me make it and deliver it. We delivered 25 plates of fudge!! I am sad I didn't get pictures of them bundled up and knocking on doors giving the treats away. We were so blessed this Christmas season. If you were on of the secret elf's that made this Christmas so great for my boys- Thank you!!


Lincoln and Logan thought it was the greatest thing ever that I let them lick the marshmellow cream jars!!



We made a great tent to play in while we waited for the fudge to set up. It was a great day!

1 comment:

The Hardy's said...

That fudge looks delish and I love the 'fort' your boys made. Blankets and chairs can mean hours of fun for any kid.