Thursday, April 8, 2010

We are still alive!!

Once again I don't know where the time has gone. Our little family has gone, done and experienced so many blog worthy events in the last few months. I am so sad and mad at myself for not getting them posted. But this crazy mom of three very active growing little boys is overloaded! Blogging is just something right now that I seem not to be able to fit in. I do seem to have a few minutes here and there to read what everyone else is blogging about, but posting something takes to much effort for me right now! So I am sorry I have not keep you updated. We are still trying to sell our house and my time is consumed with cleaning trying to keep up with the many showing we are having lately. In the 10 days a lone we have had over a dozen showing. Showings stress me out! To add to the stress load I excepted a job working for the county at the public health center in Sandy, as a peer counselor. I applied 8 months ago for the job got an interview, but did not get the job. At the time they decided on someone else. But, they liked me so much, they came looking for me to offer me the job. I was thrilled and it felt good to know I had left a good impression with them. So with all that, life right now for me is just getting a little overwhelming. So I hope to try every once in awhile to update you on our happenings.

4 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Yay for you! I'm glad to hear you all are still hanging in there. Hope the job is going well.

I'm with you in the blogging world. I can't seem to find the time to sit down and write down all the goings on around our house either. It's ok though, blogging is NOT the most important thing at this stage. Hang in there.
Love ya!

Unknown said...

cool thanks for the update! Good luck on your showings!

wuxiheather said...

Congratulations on the new job. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you and your cute family out! Love ya!

Matheson Family said...

Hope the new job works out for you. Let me know if you need help with anything. Hopefully we can meet up at the park now that the weather is getting better!