Thursday, October 8, 2009

Logan 2 1/2 years old




I have been wanting to do a post about Logan for over 6 months now. I never got around to blogging about his 2nd birthday, which I feel really bad about. I did a post for Lincoln, but not Logan. So one day when he is old enough and looks at this, I want him to know how much we love him.

Where do I start to tell you a little about Logan. The word WOW comes to mind!! He is our little firecracker kid. For those of you who spend anytime around him know exactly what I am talking about! He has a very strong, free spirit about him. He is just an amazing kid. When he turned 2 he was speaking at a 3 year old level. He amazes us everyday with the things he is learning. He loves to ride his bike and the faster he can go the better. He loves to wrestle with Lincoln and make Lance laugh. He definitely is our most trying boy and his strong personality at times and be very challenging. We love him to death and at other I want to ship him away. He is just the cutest little toe head ever and I hope the blond hair never goes away. Logan loves to do whatever I am doing, whether it is the dishes, laundry or cooking he is always helping me (well that is what he thinks he is doing, for me it is a test of my patience and me trying really hard to be a good mom by letting him stir the food even though it is always messier with his help).


Everytime I tell him to smile for the camera this is the smile I get!!


No comments: