Thursday, October 22, 2009

Engh's Nursery

On October 9th we went with some friends in our neighborhood to Engh's Nursery. They have the cutest little area there where they are selling their pumpkins. There are tons of places to take fun holiday photos, a kiddie corn maze, and a little pirate ship for the kids to play on. My boys had a great time!








I took this group picture 10 times trying to get the perfect pictures. But it is almost impossible to get that many kids, that young to look at the camera at the same time and smile!! So I just chose the one where my boys were at least looking at some what at the camera! What a fun group of kids my boys have to play with.





2 comments:

Cindy said...

THose are such cute pictures! I love your hair.. it looks darker!?

Jeff and Kristy said...

Me too, love you hair Rachele. That is a lot of kids to take to the pumpkin patch. Looks like fun.