Sunday, October 25, 2009

Zoo



Mon-Thurs Lincoln is in school and is away from home for 4 hours, so getting out and doing something that might take all day and that doesn't run into nap time usually doesn't happen. So every Friday I try and take the boys some where fun, we also have playgroup that day. I have been asked to over see playgroup in our ward which is fun for me because I love to plan activities. For playgroup on October 16 we went to the zoo. It was so fun to see all the new baby animals. We had some of our friends who used to live by us come and we had a great time. Havalah also got to come and she was an angel the whole time! I just love her!



Left to right: Ethan, Jacob, Logan, Jonas, Lincoln, Issac, Gavin, Havalah, Ben

1 comment:

Chavonne said...

Busy, busy! So fun, though. What a good mommy you are! It's so important to expose these little ones to new things. Logan is such a cutie. He looks like Sheldon.