Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have the cutest neighbor ever!

We live in the best neighbor's ever. I just love living here and it will be sad the day we have to move. My boys adore our neighbor Heather. They love to play with her son Gavin. Logan will ask me several times a day what is Heather doing, where is Heather, I want to play with Heather. I am sure he would rather have her as his mom, she is much more fun!! I just love her to death, so makes my life so much easier. She is always taking the boys and doing fun things with them. She has a membership to Thanksgiving Point and the Living Planet Aquarium so they go there often. Lately she has done some really cute, fun things with them. She loves to take the boys on walks through our neighborhood to look at the Halloween decorations. Just the other day she came over dressed up as a witch and read the boys Halloween books, while they snacked on ghost poop (mini marshmallows)!




Heather and the boys at the aquarium


Lincoln loves to go and play dressed up at her house

2 comments:

The Hardy's said...

She does sound like a FUN friend. Glad you are her neighbor.

Dustin, Heather and Gavin said...

Oh Rachele! Thanks for the nice post. I love ya to! Your a Great MOMMY! You do Fun things everyday with your boys! I look up to you in many ways! I feel so grateful to have you as a friend as well.